The 33 Türkiye Scholarships Bursları for international students in 2023
We invite you to find in this post, the conditions, requirements and information to apply for the Türkiye Scholarships Bursları for international students in 2023.
Indeed, if you are planning to study for free in Turkey, finding a scholarship is considered the best way to achieve this.
Moreover, scholarships in Turkey can allow you to reduce the cost of studies in Turkish universities.
In addition, each year, several organizations offer hundreds of scholarships in Turkey, for example :
- Public universities in Turkey
- Private universities in Turkey
- Government scholarships in Turkey
- For-profit and non-profit organizations
- Foundations in Turkey
These scholarships in Turkey can be given for all levels of study, namely :
Thus, getting a scholarship in Turkey is the best way to finance your higher education in Turkey.
By the way, Türkiye Scholarships Bursları for international students is considered to be among one of the best scholarships in Turkey.
Each year, this scholarship program offers many of scholarship opportunities for local and foreign students.
The university has established many Scholarship programs open to outstanding and highly motivated students who want to pursue studies in one of the disciplines covered by the university.
So, let’s find out more details about these points together.
The 33 Türkiye Scholarships Bursları in 2023
Each year, several Turkish universities and organizations offer hundreds of scholarships in Turkey for Turkish, European and foreign students.
Indeed, to study abroad, it is best to first check the availability of new scholarships in Turkey.
As we mentioned before, the Türkiye Scholarships Bursları are, indeed, some of the best scholarships in Turkey.
Indeed, this scholarship is open to Turkish, European and international students preparing their degrees and awarded based on their demonstrated academic merit.
Thus, to get an idea about this scholarship, we will focus on the following points, namely:
- General presentation of the scholarship.
- Eligibility conditions for this scholarship.
- How to apply for the scholarship.
So, let’s discover together the essential points to know about this scholarship.
1. General presentation of Türkiye Scholarships Bursları in Turkey
Türkiye Scholarships considers everything that international students will need during their academic studies while discovering Turkey and acquiring new skills.
The Turkish Scholarship Programs (Türkiye Bursları) are an international scholarship programs funded by the Turkish government.
This program provides financial support to international students for their intended course of study at selected public Turkish universities and foundations.
Indeed, the program of Türkiye Bursları offers support to students from all countries who wish to pursue undergraduate, master’s or doctoral studies.
It also helps academics and post-doctoral researchers to collaborate with Turkish researchers.
Türkiye Scholarships has designed different and specific scholarship programs for each education level.
It offers many qualified scholarship opportunities ranging from long-term bachelor’s, master’s as well as PhD scholarships to research and merit-based scholarships, art scholarships to joint scholarship programs created with international reputable institutions.
Here are the main facts about this scholarship.
- Name of scholarship : Türkiye Scholarships Bursları
- Organization : Several universities
- Level of study : Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD
- Scholarship Specialties : Medicine, Dentistry, Management, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Biology, Several specialties
- Scholarship amount : Up to 1,800 TL / month
- Opening date of the scholarship : During the month of June each year
- Closing date of the scholarship : During the month of November each year
- Target groups : All groups
- Duration of scholarship : Up to 36 months
- Official website : Türkiye Bursları Scholarship Programs
2. Eligibility conditions for the Türkiye Scholarships Bursları
Here are the main eligibility conditions for this scholarship :
- Citizens of all countries
- Graduates or graduates at the end of the current academic year
- Researchers and academics
- The student should not have a 2ᵉ scholarship
- Academic performance
- attitude and maturity
- Good linguistic knowledge
Other entry conditions may be required to benefit from this scholarship in Turkey.
Thus, we advise you to contact the organization that offers this scholarship for more details.
3. How to apply for the Türkiye Scholarships Bursları?
Generally, to apply for a scholarship, you must be admitted to the university offering this scholarship.
Indeed, you must have an idea on 3 essential points, namely:
- Admission steps to Turkish universities
- Costs of university studies in Turkey
- Registration formalities for universities in Turkey
By the way, you must prepare the following documents :
- A scan of your national identity card or passport
- Cover letter
- Transcripts and Bachelor’s degree (if applicable)
- Transcripts and Master’s degree (if applicable)
- Letter(s) of recommendation(s)
To apply for these scholarships, please apply through the link below.
- Link to Apply: Apply for this scholarship
- Official Link: https://www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr/
Furthermore, you should note that if the application dates are closed, you must wait until the next reopening of applications.
Thus, to conclude our article, we have presented for you, the Türkiye Scholarships Bursları for international students in 2023.
Indeed, as we mentioned earlier, this scholarship is considered to be among the best scholarships in Turkey.
Moreover, getting a scholarship in Turkey is the best way to finance your higher education in Turkey.
Indeed, having a scholarship is an excellent way to study for free in Turkey.
In addition, various information may also interest you:
- How to get a scholarship in Turkey?
- How to apply for a scholarship in Turkey?
- And finally, how to study for free in Turkey?
Furthermore, you should note that if the application dates are closed, you are obliged to wait for the next reopening of applications.
So, do not hesitate to contact the university or organization that offers the scholarship of your choice to ask for more information.