The 10 Labex Scholarships programs for international students in 2023
We invite you to find in this post, the conditions, requirements and information to apply for the Bézout Labex Scholarships programs for international students in 2023.
Indeed, if you are planning to study for free in France, finding a scholarship is considered the best way to achieve this.
Moreover, scholarships in France can allow you to reduce the cost of studies in French universities.
In addition, each year, several organizations offer hundreds of scholarships in France, for example :
- Public universities in France
- Private universities in France
- Government scholarships in France
- For-profit and non-profit organizations
- Foundations in France
These scholarships in France can be given for all levels of study, namely :
Thus, getting a scholarship in France is the best way to finance your higher education in France.
By the way, Labex Scholarships programs for international students is considered to be among one of the best scholarships in France.
Each year, this scholarship program offers hundreds of scholarship opportunities for local and foreign students.
Indeed, the International Affairs Department of the Institut Pasteur allocates funding to promote and support the production of doctoral theses by French and foreign scientists in the institutes of the Pasteur Network located outside metropolitan France.
So, let’s find out more details about these points together.
The 10 Labex Scholarships programs in 2023
Each year, several French universities and organizations offer hundreds of scholarships in France for French, European and foreign students.
Indeed, to study abroad, it is best to first check the availability of new scholarships in France.
As we mentioned before, the Labex Scholarships programs are, indeed, some of the best scholarships in France.
The Labex scholarship is intended for talented students in the process of registering for a Master’s degree with a view to pursuing a thesis.
Thus, to get an idea about this scholarship, we will focus on the following points, namely:
- General presentation of the scholarship.
- Eligibility conditions for this scholarship.
- How to Apply for the scholarship.
So, let’s discover together the essential points to know about this scholarship.
1. General presentation of the Labex Scholarships programs in France
Every year since 2012, the Bézout Labex offers mobility scholarships for outstanding students who wish to study at the master’s level in University Paris-Est in an integrated program combining mathematics and computer science.
The Bézout excellence program combines courses, given either in English or in French, from two existing master’s programs in mathematics and computer science.
Each admitted student is enrolled in one track of one of these master’s programs.
This offers the opportunity to acquire sought-after skills in both mathematics and computer science, which can be used in academia or industry.
In particular, a mathematics and computer science track, common to both master’s programs, is specifically devoted to the interfaces between mathematics and computer science.
This one-year program of mobility scholarships is open to incoming students who have completed a bachelor’s degree in mathematics or computer science and have passed the first year of a master’s or PhD program.
Here are the main facts about this scholarship.
- Name of scholarship : Labex Scholarships programs
- Organization : University Paris-Est
- Level of study : Master
- Scholarship Specialties : Mathematics and computer science
- Scholarship amount : Up to €1300/month
- Opening date of the scholarship : During the month of December each year
- Closing date of the scholarship : During the month of May each year
- Target groups : All groups
- Duration of scholarship : Up to 11 months
- Official website : Labex scholarship programs
2. Eligibility conditions for the Labex Scholarships programs
Here are the main eligibility conditions for this scholarship :
- Students of foreign nationality and for French students
- Be enrolled in a higher education institution in France at the time of application.
- The applicant should hold a Bachelor degree or equivalent diploma
- The student should not have a 2nd scholarship
- Have an excellent academic record and meet the academic and linguistic criteria set by the teaching team.
- Not having interrupted his studies for more than a year.
- Have sent your complete application file during the opening period of the call
- Good linguistic knowledge
Other entry conditions may be required to benefit from this scholarship in France.
Thus, we advise you to contact the organization that offers this scholarship for more details.
3. How to apply for the Labex Scholarships programs?
Generally, to apply for a scholarship, you must be admitted to the university offering this scholarship.
Indeed, you must have an idea on 3 essential points, namely:
- Admission steps to French universities
- Costs of university studies in France
- Registration formalities for universities in France
By the way, you must prepare the following documents :
- Cover letter
- Transcripts and Bachelor’s degree (if applicable)
- Transcripts and Master’s degree (if applicable)
- Letter(s) of recommendation(s)
To apply for these scholarships, please apply through the link below.
- Link to Apply: Apply for this scholarship
- Official link: https://labex-bezout.fr/
Thus, to conclude our article, we have presented for you, the Labex Scholarships programs for international students in 2023.
Indeed, as we mentioned earlier, this scholarship is considered to be among the best scholarships in France.
Moreover, getting a scholarship in France is the best way to finance your higher education in France.
Indeed, having a scholarship is an excellent way to study for free in France.
In addition, various information may also interest you:
- How to get a scholarship in France?
- How to apply for a scholarship in France?
- And finally, how to study abroad for free in France?
Furthermore, you should note that if the application dates are closed, you are obliged to wait for the next reopening of applications.
So, do not hesitate to contact the university or organization that offers the scholarship of your choice to ask for more information.