The 11 HEC Foundation Excellence Scholarships for international students in 2023
We invite you to find in this post, the conditions, requirements and information to apply for the HEC Foundation Excellence Scholarships for international students in 2023.
Indeed, if you are planning to study for free in France, finding a scholarship is considered the best way to achieve this.
Moreover, scholarships in France can allow you to reduce the cost of studies in French universities.
In addition, each year, several organizations offer hundreds of scholarships in France, for example :
- Public universities in France
- Private universities in France
- Government scholarships in France
- For-profit and non-profit organizations
- Foundations in France
These scholarships in France can be given for all levels of study, namely :
Thus, getting a scholarship in France is the best way to finance your higher education in France.
By the way, HEC Foundation Excellence Scholarships for international students is considered to be among one of the best scholarships in France.
Each year, this scholarship program offers hundreds of scholarship opportunities for local and foreign students.
So, let’s find out more details about these points together.
The 11 HEC Foundation Excellence Scholarships in 2023
Each year, several French universities and organizations offer hundreds of scholarships in France for French, European and foreign students.
Indeed, to study abroad, it is best to first check the availability of new scholarships in France.
As we mentioned before, the HEC Foundation Excellence Scholarships are, indeed, some of the best scholarships in France.
Indeed, this scholarship is open to French, European and international students preparing their degrees and awarded based on their demonstrated academic merit.
Thus, to get an idea about this scholarship, we will focus on the following points, namely:
- General presentation of the scholarship.
- Eligibility conditions for this scholarship.
- How to apply for the scholarship.
So, let’s discover together the essential points to know about this scholarship.
1. General presentation of the HEC Foundation Excellence Scholarship in France
Excellence scholarships are deducted from tuition fees.
They are reserved for students admitted to HEC Paris and holders of a non-French diploma (Bachelor’s Degree) who join HEC in the first year of the master’s cycle.
These scholarships replace scholarships based on social criteria for this category of student.
They are only awarded after admission.
Information relating to funding is sent to students at the start of the academic year.
These scholarships are offered to students admitted to HEC Paris master’s programs by the Foundation for one academic year.
The amount depends on the ranking upon admission and is deductible from tuition fees
Here are the main facts about this scholarship.
- Name of scholarship : HEC Foundation Excellence Scholarships
- Organization : HEC Paris
- Level of study : Master
- Scholarship Specialties : Management, management, finance and commerce
- Scholarship amount : Variable
- Opening date of the scholarship : During the month of February each year
- Closing date of the scholarship : During the month of June each year
- Target groups : All groups
- Duration of scholarship : Up to 24 months
- Official website : Excellence scholarship programs of the HEC Foundation
2. Eligibility conditions for the HEC Foundation Excellence Scholarships
Here are the main eligibility conditions for this scholarship :
- Students of foreign nationality and for French students
- Candidates are selected based on academic criteria
- Be enrolled in a higher education institution in France at the time of application.
- The applicant should hold a Bachelor degree or equivalent diploma
- The student should not have a 2nd scholarship
- Have an excellent academic record and meet the academic and linguistic criteria set by the teaching team.
- Not having interrupted his studies for more than a year.
- Have sent your complete application file during the opening period of the call
- Good linguistic knowledge
Other entry conditions may be required to benefit from this scholarship in France.
Thus, we advise you to contact the organization that offers this scholarship for more details.
3. How to apply for the HEC Foundation Excellence Scholarships?
Generally, to apply for a scholarship, you must be admitted to the university offering this scholarship.
Indeed, you must have an idea on 3 essential points, namely:
- Admission steps to French universities
- Costs of university studies in France
- Registration formalities for universities in France
By the way, you must prepare the following documents :
- Cover letter
- Transcripts and Bachelor’s degree (if applicable)
- Transcripts and Master’s degree (if applicable)
- Letter(s) of recommendation(s)
To apply for these scholarships, please apply through the link below.
- Link to Apply: Apply for this scholarship
- Official link: https://www.hec.edu/en
Thus, to conclude our article, we have presented for you, the HEC Foundation Excellence Scholarships for international students in 2023.
Indeed, as we mentioned earlier, this scholarship is considered to be among the best scholarships in France.
Moreover, getting a scholarship in France is the best way to finance your higher education in France.
Indeed, having a scholarship is an excellent way to study for free in France.
In addition, various information may also interest you:
- How to get a scholarship in France?
- How to apply for a scholarship in France?
- And finally, how to study abroad for free in France?
Furthermore, you should note that if the application dates are closed, you are obliged to wait for the next reopening of applications.
So, do not hesitate to contact the university or organization that offers the scholarship of your choice to ask for more information.