The 150 British Columbia University Scholarships for international students in 2023
We invite you to find in this post, the conditions, requirements and information to apply for the British Columbia University Scholarships for international students in 2023.
Indeed, if you are planning to study for free in Canada, finding a scholarship is considered the best way to achieve this.
Moreover, scholarships in Canada can allow you to reduce the cost of studies in Canadian universities.
In addition, each year, several organizations offer hundreds of scholarships in Canada, for example :
- Public universities in Canada
- Government scholarships in Canada
- For-profit and non-profit organizations
- Foundations in Canada
These scholarships in Canada can be given for all levels of study, namely :
Thus, getting a scholarship in Canada is the best way to finance your higher education in Canada.
By the way, British Columbia University Scholarships for international students is considered to be among one of the best scholarships in Canada.
Each year, this scholarship program offers hundreds of scholarship opportunities for local and foreign students.
Entrance scholarships are available if you are starting first-year, master’s or doctoral studies, whether full-time, part-time or online.
So, let’s find out more details about these points together.
The 150 British Columbia University Scholarships in 2023
Each year, several Canadian universities and organizations offer hundreds of scholarships in Canada for Canadian, European and foreign students.
Indeed, to study abroad, it is best to first check the availability of new scholarships in Canada.
As we mentioned before, the British Columbia University Scholarships are, indeed, some of the best scholarships in Canada.
Indeed, this scholarship is open to Canadian, European and international students preparing their degrees and awarded based on their demonstrated academic merit.
Thus, to get an idea about this scholarship, we will focus on the following points, namely:
- General presentation of the scholarship.
- Eligibility conditions for this scholarship.
- How to apply for the scholarship.
So, let’s discover together the essential points to know about this scholarship.
1. General presentation of British Columbia University Scholarships in Canada
UBC recognizes the academic achievement of outstanding students around the world by providing more than $30 million annually in awards, scholarships, and other forms of financial support for international undergraduate students.
When you receive an award or scholarship, you join a community of engaged and supportive young leaders who enrich UBC with their diverse perspectives, involvement and innovation.
While studying at one of the world’s top 40 universities and North America’s most international university, you’ll have the chance to grow, connect, research, and innovate.
This award recognizes outstanding international undergraduate students from impoverished or war-torn regions who have achieved academic excellence under difficult circumstances and who could not attend university without significant financial assistance.
Here are the main facts about this scholarship.
- Name of scholarship : British Columbia University Scholarships
- Organization : British Columbia University
- Level of study : Undergraduate, Master, PhD
- Scholarship Specialties : Arts, Finance, Management, Humanities, Social Sciences, all specialties available
- Scholarship amount : Up to 100% of study costs
- Opening date of the scholarship : During the month of August each year
- Closing date of the scholarship : During the month of December each year
- Target groups : All groups
- Duration of scholarship : Up to 36 months
- Undergraduate Scholarships : Scholarship Undergraduate Programs at the University of British Columbia
- Master and PhD Scholarships : Scholarship Master and PhD Programs at the University of British Columbia
- Other UBC Prizes : Other prizes at UBC
2. Eligibility conditions for the British Columbia University Scholarships
Here are the main eligibility conditions for this scholarship :
- Citizens of all countries
- Graduates or graduates at the end of the current academic year
- Researchers and academics
- The student should not have a 2ᵉ scholarship
- Academic performance
- attitude and maturity
- Good linguistic knowledge
Other entry conditions may be required to benefit from this scholarship in Canada.
Thus, we advise you to contact the organization that offers this scholarship for more details.
3. How to apply for the British Columbia University Scholarships?
Generally, to apply for a scholarship, you must be admitted to the university offering this scholarship.
Indeed, you must have an idea on 3 essential points, namely:
- Admission steps to Canadian universities
- Costs of university studies in Canada
- Registration formalities for universities in Canada
By the way, you must prepare the following documents :
- Cover letter
- Transcripts and Bachelor’s degree (if applicable)
- Transcripts and Master’s degree (if applicable)
- Letter(s) of recommendation(s)
To apply for these scholarships, please apply through the link below.
Thus, to conclude our article, we have presented for you, the British Columbia University Scholarships for international students in 2023.
Indeed, as we mentioned earlier, this scholarship is considered to be among the best scholarships in Canada.
Moreover, getting a scholarship in Canada is the best way to finance your higher education in Canada.
Indeed, having a scholarship is an excellent way to study for free in Canada.
In addition, various information may also interest you:
- How to get a scholarship in Canada?
- How to apply for a scholarship in Canada?
- And finally, how to study in Canada for free?
Furthermore, you should note that if the application dates are closed, you are obliged to wait for the next reopening of applications.
So, do not hesitate to contact the university or organization that offers the scholarship of your choice to ask for more information.